” I thought I would share with you my super duper healthy overnight oat recipe! It is full of fibre to get you off to a great start! Perfect for people who are not so good in the morning or have a busy schedule to make the night before and enjoy in the morning!”
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup milk (zymilk and soy milk are fine!)
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 mashed over-ripe banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp LSA
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Handful of blueberries, strawberries or any fruit!
What to do!
- Mix it all together! Put in a sealed container in the fridge overnight!
- Wake up in the morning stir through extra fruit and enjoy! (On cold mornings you can also heat up in the microwave!)