“This special twist on the traditional carrot cake will have you coming back for more! The perfect morning tea snack.”
- 3 cups Caster Sugar
- 4 cups Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tsp Bicarb Soda Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 5 Raw Carrots, grated
- 400ml Vegetable Oil
- 8 Eggs
- 2 420g Tins of Crushed Pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Lightly oil a 24 Texas muffin tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, making sure that Bicarb Soda Powder is sieved. Make a well in the centre of the mixture and add wet ingredients until just combined. Finally, fold through grated carrot.
- Place approximately 1.5 tbs of batter in each tin.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and baking skewer comes out clean.Place on a rack to cool then ice with
Light & Fluffy Cream Cheese Icing.
Makes 24 Texas Sized Muffins