“These pancakes are so simple and easy to make! Perfect for busy mornings all you need to do is blend and go! They are filling and even great if you make some in advance and save them for later. Low in gluten and dairy free!”
- 1 Egg
- 60g Rolled oats
- 100g Low fat Yoghurt (I used Black Swan Lactose Free)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp LSA
- 1/2 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Frozen Berries
- Decoration: Strawberries, banana, blueberries and additional yoghurt to share.
- In a blender combine all ingredients (excluding decoration items) and blend until smooth.
- In a frying pan on medium heat add dollops (2 tbs) of mixture. When small bubbles appear on the surface flip and cooking until golden.
- Serve pancakes in a stack anointed with decorative items.
- Makes approximately 4 7cm round pancakes.
Recipe originally adapted from HELP v2.