This simple smoothie is a bit of everything chucked together on the run! I make mine dairy free and FODMAP friendly. The oats give it texture and fill you up for longer!
– 1 Banana, large
– 1/2 cup Milk (Vitasoy Coconut Milk)
– 2 tbs Plain Yoghurt (Black Swan Lactose Free Greek Yoghurt)
– 2tbs Oats
– 1 tsp Honey (Rice Malt Syrup)
– 1 tsp Chia Seeds
– 1 tsp LSA
– 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
– 1 cup Ice
1. It’s super simple add all ingredients bar ice to a blender and combine.
2. Add ice gradually until desired texture is reached (thick or thin).
1. Remove cinnamon and add frozen berries.
2. Remove honey and cinnamon and add cacao powder and peanut butter.
Lactose free and alternative options used in brackets. Protein powder can be added.