This muesli bars are yummy, super easy to make and keep well. They are packed with protein and fibre. Perfect for a snack on the go and lunch box idea!
- 1.5 cups Almond Meal
- 150g Muesli (GF if making GF version)
- 12 Dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup Prunes, dried, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup Saltanas, dried
- 1/3 cup Cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbs Chia Seeds
- 2/3 cup Almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbs Tahini
- 1/3 cup maple Syrup
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients (except for 100g of Muesli). In a separate bowl combine tahini, maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add extra maple syrup or peanut butter if mixture is dry.
- Press into lined baking tin, sprinkle with additional muesli. Store in fridge for 8hours (overnight).
- Cut into bars and store individually or together.
Recipe originally adapted from “Grab and Go Muesli Bars” Taste.com.au