After being inspired by both I Quit Sugar and Adelaide’s article on sugar “Sweet Poison” I decided to make some big changes in my life! The first of which is getting rid of sugary muesli and making my own! It is so easy and tastes sooo much better than store bought!
- 3 Cup Rolled Oats (GF)
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts, natural
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup Cashews, natural
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/8 cup Flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup Pepita Seeds
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees. Line a baking tray.
- Mix together all dry ingredients. Melt oil and syrup together then add to dry ingredients.
- Spread evenly over baking tray and pop in the oven.
- Cook for 35 minutes stirring every 5-10mins.
- Remove from oven and cool. Store in an air tight container for up to one month.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan and Refined Sugar Free!