It is official, I have reached the post-holiday slump. I catch myself staring out into the distance at work reminiscing on beach days and piña colada’s by the pool. I decided to stop wishing I was there and actually do something about it. Unfortunately, not go back but I recreated this fruity cocktail with a little bit of a healthier twist. You could always skip the rum and have this any time or the day.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 fresh pineapple, skin removed, diced
- 1/2 cup Malibu
- Lots of ice
- Cut pineapple and place in blender.
- We have substituted coconut cream for healthier coconut milk. Add this and malibu to the blender and blend until combined.
- Add ice until you reach your desired consistency. We like ours super cold and nice and thick so added a whole tray.
- Serve with shredded coconut and fresh pineapple. Enjoy! xx