These light and fluffy pancakes are gluten free and sugar free and make the perfect breakfast stack.
- 1 cup GF plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup milk
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Spray oil (rice bran is preferred)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and combine.
- Spray pan with oil and heat to a medium heat. Place batter in 2tbs blobs or to your preferred size. Cook until small bubbles start to form on the surface. Flip and continue to cook.
- Continue with the rest of the batter. This recipe makes quite a few, you could always enjoy some later as piklets.
- Top with your favourite toppings mine are fresh fruit, plain yogurt and chia seed jam.