After recently discovering the many benefits of Watercress (get some quick facts here) I have been adding it to just about everything! The peppery flavours are the perfect addition to this salad!
- 1/4 Pomegranate, seeded
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 cup Watercress
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Goats Cheese, cubed
- Olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, white vinegar
- Lightly toast almonds in a pan. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In the meantime layer all the remaining vegetables, starting with spinach and watercress. Top with almonds, pomegranate, avocado and goats cheese.
- In a small dish whisk dressing ingredients together.