This mug cake is the perfect cure for a sweet craving after dinner or as an easy snack. We aren’t lying when we say it only takes 5 minutes to cook and bake!
3 tbs coconut milk
1 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs brown sugar
3 tbs flour
1 1/2 tbs rolled oats
1 tbs chopped walnuts
1/8 tsp bicarbonate soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs peanut butter
- In a mug whisk together milk, oil and sugar, the oil may need to be warmed slightly.
- Whisk in flour until smooth and lumpless. Add oats, walnuts, bicarb and cinnamon.
- Place the whole tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle of the mug and submerge slightly.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, then in 15 second bursts until the cake pulls away from the side of the mug and bounced back when touched. Allow to cook slightly.
- Top with extra nuts if desired and enjoy!