Zucchini slice is one of our favourite go-to recipes of all time. Not only can you eat it at any time of the day but it is super easy to make and lasts forever. Warning: once you make one you won’t be able to stop!
1 cup SR flour
2 large zuchinni’s
1 large onion
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a square baking tin.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add flour and beat until smooth.
- Grate zucchini then squeeze to get rid of excess moisture. Dice onion.
- Add in zucchini, onion, cheese and vegetable oil.
- Pour into a pan and bake for 30 mins or until it is cooked through.
*Bacon is a tasty addition to the slice.
Cut the slice into whatever size you like, it will keep in the fridge for 7 days or freeze in individual portions for the perfect work lunch or grab and go snack.