This curry is a great winter warmer. It is gluten free and vegan but don’t let that phase you it is packed full of flavour.
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 Brown Onion, diced
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 Butternut Pumpkin
- 2 Potatoes, diced
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 10 Snowpeas
- 1 Can Coconut Cream
- 4 Medjool Date1/2 Bunch Corriander
- Heat coconut oil and red curry paste in a large saucepan until fragrant. Add onion and garlic and stir until soft.
- Add pumpkin, potatoes and dates and cook for 3 minutes. Then add coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- When pumpkin is soft add capsicum and snow peas and cook for a further five minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and corriander.
- Serve with rice.