This healthy raw slice is the perfect treat for any occasion, whether it be a special occasion or just to cure your mid-afternoon sweet tooth you can’t go past it! We love making it as part of our Sunday meal prep – it will keep us going all week minus the guilt!
1 cup sultanas
4 tbs cacao powder
4 tbs rice malt syrup
3 tbs natural peanut butter
¼ cup desiccated coconut
1 tbs coconut oil, melted
4 weetbix, crushed
100g 90% cocoa chocolate
2 tbs shredded coconut
1. Line a 15cm x 15 cm tray with baking paper, set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until they form a fudge like consistency. You may need to add a bit of extra water if too dry and crumbly, add extra coconut if too wet.
3. Press mixture into pan and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Icing is optional but recommended. Melt chocolate and spread evenly over cold slice. Top with extra shredded coconut.
5. Further refrigerate for 4 hours (freeze if limited on time) before cutting into small 3cm squares.