This super salad is the perfect healthy dinner, make extra for a delicious lunch! (Serves 2)
1 tbs Coconut Oil
2 Shallot Stems
200g Rice Vermicelli Noodles
1/4 Cup Mint
200g Chicken Breast
Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
4 Tbs Sesame Oil
4 Tbs Soy Sauce
1.5 Tbs Natural Honey
1 Tbs Dried Chilli Flakes
1/2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- Combine all dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Put a small amount aside which will be used for dressing.
- Cut the chicken breast in 2cm slices. Marinate the chicken in dressing.
- Soak noodles in boiling water until soft, drain, set aside.
- Peel carrots and cucumber and finely chop shallots. Add to noodle mixture with mint.
- Pan fry chicken in a small amount of coconut oil until tender.
- Serve cold salad with warm or cold chicken. Dress as required.