The perfect gluten and dairy free snack! We cook enough to take us through the working week for the dreaded 3pm slump. Matched perfectly with a green tea.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of Natvia organic stevia
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of almond butter
- ½ cup of almond butter
- ½ teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to fan forced 180 degrees. Grease a mini loaf tin.
- Add all ingredients except for the shredded coconut into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth consistency.
- Place in a non-stick loaf cake tray.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut over the top
Makes 5 mini loaves