These high-protein bites are always a part of our Sunday meal prep routine. Made in under 5 mins throw them in the oven and your high protein snacks are ready to go! They also make the perfect brekky on the go!
- Coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 6-tin muffin with coconut oil.
- Divide spinach evenly amongst the tins, followed by spinach.
- In a small bowl whisk whole eggs and egg whites together.
- Pour egg mixture into tins and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 17minutes or until egg is cooked through.
Makes 6 muffins. They are also gluten and dairy free.
Optional extras: dried chilli flakes, basil, any other veggies you like!