These are a great energy fuelled snack. Eat them for morning or afternoon tea for a delicious energy boost.
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepita seeds)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tbs Natvia organic stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Grease a 20cm square tin and preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients until coarse be careful not to over process you don’t want a crumb.
- Press firmly into tin and bake for 30minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan before cutting into bars.