What to bring when you’re told not to bring a thing? These macaroons!
1/2 cup of coconut flour
2 cups of shredded coconut
1 cup of coconut milk (unsweetened)
1.5tbs Natvia (natural sweetener)
1 tbsp fresh lime zest
How To Create
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Combine all ingredients (excluding milk) and whisk together until mixed
3. Add coconut milk & Natvia natural sweetener. Blend until reasonably smooth
4. Place mixture into cupcake trays (however big or small is up to you) – we used medium which made approximately 10 macaroons.
5. Bake for 30 – 45minutes and cool for 15
6. Sprinkle shredded coconut
7. Best served with a cup of tea & good company